Wednesday, August 4, 2010

i honestly have NO IDEA

what this is!

help me out here!

my amazingly wonderful neighbor left this at our house the other night.
 it was in a bag that he left hanging on the door knob, along with some delicious looking cucumbers, yellow squash, and a few of his extremely juicy tomatoes. but i cannot, for the life of me figure out what this is.

and...
i can't ask my neighbor.
 he runs a "stealth operation"
seriously.
he's awesome.

he never delivers veggies when i can get to the door to thank him.
(or ask him what this funny looking veggie is)


i either find a bag of fresh produce hanging from our door knob,
or look out the kitchen window to see him driving off into the sunset!

i love that guy.
maybe i'll make him some zucchini muffins this morning .
when i deliver them, i'll have swallow my pride, and ask him what the mystery veggie is.
ya think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors